Book Before Next Thursday For Just £399* - Save £220! 29 Brand New Employee Engagement Strategies For A Purpose Driven, Digitally-Supported & Connected Working World.
Drive Engaged, Productive & Motivated Teams In The Evolving Workspace With New Employee Engagement Strategies For A Purpose Driven, Digitally-Supported & Connected Working World.
Unlock Your People Potential In Flexible, Hybrid & Remote Workforces With The Latest Digital Tools & Strategies ✓ Listen & Respond To The Employee Voice With Effective Measurement, Wellbeing & Inclusivity Strategies ✓ Empower Leaders, Managers & Colleagues In All Settings To Engage Through Change & Drive Purpose & Advocacy. A One-Day, Practitioner-Led Conference & Networking Event, 23rd March 2022, Central London.
- NEW! Unlock Company & Colleague Potential In A Hybrid & Flexible Working World: From office to Zoom to hubs, find the right balance for your business
- Digital Tactics To Boost Virtual Engagement & Connection: Embrace digital tech, strategies and innovations to bring employees together – wherever they may be
- Listen, Measure & Respond To Your Employee Voice: Dial up and harness your employee feedback data for strategies which respond to real employee needs
- Employee Wellbeing: Healthy, Resilient & Supported! What resources are needed to strengthen work-life balance, wellbeing and social connectivity for employees?
- Inclusion, Diversity, Accessibility: Embed inclusivity into day-to-day business practices to empower individuals and foster connectivity
- NEW! Drive Purpose & Advocacy Through Company Values: Connect employees with your company vision at every stage of the lifecycle for people proud to live and breathe your brand
- How To Sustain Energy & Cohesion Through Constant Change? Innovate in new legal, industrial and digital landscapes to inspire employee confidence and energy
- NEW! What About Offline Workers? Encourage two-way conversations with offline workers and strengthen your employee value proposition
- Strong Leadership, Strong Cultures? Cultivate the organisational behaviours you want to see and share authentic messaging from the top
What's New At The 8th Annual Engaging Employees Conference - Adapt, Connect, Thrive?
- 8 Years Of Practitioner-Led Success Stories
- One-Day, Brand-Led Event, Central London
- 30 Varied Workforces Across 18 Sectors
- In-Person! Peer Sharing & Networking
- 3 Interactive Panels: A) Digital Cultures B) Health & Wellbeing C) Corporate Values & Employee Advocacy - NEW!
- 5 Breakout Discussions: A) Reward & Recognition B) Feedback & Surveys C) Sustainability D) Onboarding E) Employee Peer-To-Peer Learning
- New Engagement Strategies For A New Working World
- 97% Satisfaction Rating In 2020
You'll Be In Safe Hands. Here's What Previous Attendees Have To Say:
'Informal, informative and well organised. Thanks for a great, worthwhile day.' Centrica
'Very interesting, of the moment and great food for thought!' Standard Life
'A good mix of industry sectors represented and a great set of informative speakers.' Vodafone
30 HR & Employee Engagement Directors Tackle Your Toughest Challenges In 1 Day! Flexible & Hybrid • Digital Cultures & Virtual Engagement • Employee Voice: Measuring & Responding • Mental Health & Wellbeing • Diversity & Inclusion • Change • Offline Workers • Leaders & Managers • Corporate Values & Employee Advocacy
Can You Help Employee Engagement & HR Directors Boost Performance? For more information on how to speak, arrange branding or one-to-one meetings at this market-leading conference, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book an exhibition stand and two delegate passes for just £2,199 +VAT - SAVE £500. Click here to book your stand. Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.