Strategic Employee Engagement Conference 2024:
Connect – Adapt – Thrive
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, Central London, 20th March 2024
Don't Miss A Thing With Our Single Stream Event!
08.30 Registration, Informal Networking & GIC Opening Remarks
09.00 Morning Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Caroline Lagden, Head of Colleague Channels & Experiences, Lloyds Banking Group
Marc Whittingham, Head of Change Communications & Engagement, Holland & Barrett
AXA’s GLOBAL HEALTH & WELLBEING PROGRAM ‘WE CARE’
09.10 Deep dive into the leading global insurer and asset manager, AXA’s ‘We Care’ program
- Establish the four pillars of this key program: The Domestic and sexual violence policy, The Caregiver policy, The Parental policy, and The Healthy You program
- Examine the critical steps AXA is taking to drive an inclusive and supportive global workplace culture in 2025 and beyond
Janina Norton, Global Head of Culture, AXA
REMOTE & HYBRID WORKING: PERFORMANCE & ENGAGEMENT
PANEL & Q&A
TAKE HOME STRATEGIES!
09.30 Cultivate A Connected, Collaborative & Flexible Hybrid Culture That Maximises Employee Engagement & Performance Whilst Fuelling Critical Business Needs
- A high-performing, flexible, and hybrid culture… the perfect narrative! Ensure your company culture reaches every employee to drive employee engagement and maximise performance
- Different locations, different technical capabilities, different familial situations… clearly no employee is the same! Discuss fresh and innovative strategies for continually engaging remote and hybrid workers
- Deep dive into the balancing act between employee needs and business requirements for highly-satisfied employees that drive business goals and ultimately boost business success
- Tackle communication hurdles by exploring affordable tech and digital strategies that boost colleague collaboration and meet the needs of remote workers
James Furnell, Head of People, UK & International, Papa Johns
Want To View The Full Programme?
Please remember to check your junk folder for the brochure – and add @gicconferences.com to your safe senders list.